| FORMAL SCIENCES ARABIC ↔ ENGLISH TRANSLATION SERVICES
We can source freelance translation resources for the whole spectrum of formal science fields. These span a variety of technical topics. We can source freelance translators with specific expertise in virtually any formal science discipline. These include translating documents related to the following topics:
- Theory of computation: Automata theory (Formal languages) · Computability theory · Computational complexity theory · Concurrency theory
- Algorithms: Randomized algorithms · Distributed algorithms · Parallel algorithms
- Data structures
- Computer architecture: VLSI design
- Operating systems
- Computer communications (networks): Information theory · Internet, World wide web · Wireless computing (Mobile computing)
- Computer security and reliability: Cryptography · Fault-tolerant computing
- Distributed computing: Grid computing
- Parallel computing: High-performance computing
- Quantum computing
- Computer graphics: Image processing · Scientific visualization · Computational geometry
- Software engineering: Formal methods (Formal verification)
- Programming languages: Programming paradigms (Object-oriented programming - Functional programming) · Program semantics · Type theory · Compilers · Concurrent programming languages
- Information science: Database (Relational database - Distributed database - Object database) · Multimedia, hypermedia · Data mining · Information retrieval
- Artificial intelligence: Automated reasoning · Computer vision · Machine learning (Artificial neural network) · Natural language processing (Computational linguistics) · Expert systems · Robotics
- Human-computer interaction
- Computing in Mathematics, Natural sciences, Engineering and Medicine: Numerical analysis · Algebraic (symbolic) computation · Computational number theory · Computational mathematics · Scientific computing (Computational science) · Computational biology (bioinformatics) · Computational physics · Computational chemistry · Computational neuroscience · Computer-aided engineering (Finite element analysis - Computational fluid dynamics)
- Computing in Social sciences, Arts and Humanities, Professions: Computational economics · Computational sociology · Computational finance · Humanities computing (Digital Humanities)
- Information systems (Business informatics): Information technology · Management information systems · Health informatics
- Algebra: Group theory (Group representation) · Ring theory · Field theory · Linear algebra (Vector space) · Multilinear algebra · Lie algebra · Associative algebra · Non-associative algebra · Universal algebra · Homological algebra · Category theory · Lattice theory (Order theory) · Differential algebra
- Analysis: Real analysis (Calculus) · Complex analysis · Functional analysis (Operator theory) · Non-standard analysis · Harmonic analysis · p-adic analysis · Ordinary differential equations · Partial differential equations
- Probability theory: Measure theory · Ergodic theory · Stochastic process
- Geometry and Topology: General topology · Algebraic topology · Geometric topology · Differential topology · Algebraic geometry · Differential geometry · Projective geometry · Affine geometry · Non-Euclidean geometry · Convex geometry · Discrete geometry
- Number theory: Analytic number theory · Algebraic number theory · Geometric number theory
- Logic and Foundations of mathematics: Set theory · Proof theory · Model theory · Recursion theory · Modal logic · Intuitionistic logic
- Applied mathematics: Mathematical statistics (Probability) · Approximation theory · Numerical analysis · Optimization [Mathematical programming] (Operations research - Linear programming) · Dynamical systems (Chaos theory - Fractal geometry) · Mathematical physics (Quantum field theory - Statistical mechanics) · Information theory · Cryptography · Combinatorics (Coding theory) · Graph theory · Game theory
- Computational statistics: Data mining · Regression · Simulation (Bootstrap (statistics))
- Design of experiments: Block design and Analysis of variance · Response surface methodology
- Statistical modelling: Biostatistics (Epidemiology) · Multivariate analysis (Structural equation model - Time series) · Reliability theory · Quality control
- Statistical theory: Decision theory · Mathematical statistics (Probability)
- Sample Survey: Sampling theory · Survey methodology
- Complex systems
- Complexity theory
- Cybernetics: Biocybernetics · Engineering cybernetics · Management cybernetics · Medical cybernetics · New Cybernetics · Second-order cybernetics
- Control theory: Control engineering · Control systems · Dynamical systems
- Operations research
- Systems dynamics: Systems analysis
- Systems theory: Developmental systems theory · General systems theory · Linear time-invariant systems · Mathematical system theory
| PROFESSIONAL RÉSUMÉS TRANSLATED
| When you apply for work put your best foot forward and make a lasting
impression with a résumé that has been translated by an expert who is fluent in your native language and is familiar with the technical language of the field you work in.
Don't settle for anything but the best and allow us to present you in the best possible light.
| TRANSLATING TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS
| Technical documents can be found in a very wide range of subjects: automotive; hydraulics; engineering (civil, marine, mechanical, electrical); avionics; medical & pharmaceutical (monographs, equipment specs, hardware); the law; information technology; optics; science (chemistry, mathematics, statistics, physics, etc.); high tech manufacturing; architecture and construction. Technical applications would include: commercial agreements; product labeling; scientific reports; statistics and mathematics; patent documents; instruction manuals; warranties; engineering specifications; etc. There's really no end of topics. PLEASE LET US ASSIST YOU! CALL NOW! TOLL FREE: 1-888-722-3515
| WEBSITE CONTENT TRANSLATION
| Website Translation and Localization Services for professional practices: We have substantial expertise in the translation of website content. However, our website translation service goes well beyond the translated word. We approach website translation assignments with localization considerations in mind: cultural adaptation (appropriateness); target audience(s); search engine optimization (SEO).
Our objective is to ensure that your translated website is effective in reaching its intended audience, delivers your business message strongly and
succinctly, projecting a credible professional image while protecting your reputation.
| TECHNICAL MANUAL TRANSLATION
| Manuals, almost by definition, are technical in nature as they
invariably supply instructions and technical specifications that apply to a particular subject, field, business or profession.
Technical manuals are usually intended for distribution to foreign markets. Foreign countries imply changes to technical specifications (electrical standards,
building codes, to name a few) not to mention the applicability of legal disclaimers, safety requirements, local usage customs, etc.
We can assist you
with the localization of technical manuals and accompanying specifications.
| LANGUAGES TRANSLATED — BI-DIRECTIONAL TRANSLATION — ARABIC TO & FROM MORE THAN 75 LANGUAGES
Bi-Directional Arabic Language Document Translation
Services for virtually any language pair
In addition to providing document translation
services from the Arabic language into the English, French or Spanish languages, we can also
assist you with the translation of Arabic language documents into the world's most popular
languages: Arabic to Chinese; Arabic to German; Arabic to Japanese; Arabic to Portuguese; Arabic to Russian; Arabic to Korean; Arabic to Italian; Arabic to Hindi; to name but the most
popular among the more than 75 languages that we can handle
| Our PowerPoint presentation translation service is for the translation of information that is
set up in Microsoft's software application (i.e. documents with a .ppt suffix). The subject-matter of these PowerPoint presentations that require translating is as diverse
as the number of people using the application.
Our translators are equipped with the software and translate the information directly within the application. The
finished product is delivered in PowerPoint without additional formatting.
|| We assist organizations with legal documentation that requires accurate translation, such as, but not limited to: Contracts, Transfer Agreements, Certificates of Accuracy, Witness Statements, Depositions, Affidavits, Sworn Statements, Trusts, Wills, Articles of Incorporation, Legal Decisions, Court Transcripts, Litigation Documents, Immigration Documents and, Evidentiary Documents.
Related Topics: Notarized Translation; Certified Translation; Official Translation; Arabic ↔ English Immigration Document Translation.
|| Our proofreading service consists of reviewing any text for errors – hard copy (written documentation) or electronic (e.g. websites, MSWord files, PowerPoint files).The types of errors we look for include: missing words; typos; spelling mistakes; formatting errors; missing or bad punctuation; etc.
The proofreading service is combined with light copy-editing: checking for grammar; improper language usage; run-on sentences; consistency issues; etc. Our objective is to improve the formatting, style and accuracy of your written material without changing the content.